Our Light Duty Diesel repair services
We are fully equipped to work on all light duty trucks from 1500’s up. We’re the specialists in light duty diesel repairs in San Antonio, and that includes your pickup truck or other light duty truck’s diesel engine.
Whether it’s a Powerstroke, Cummins, Duramax, or even gasoline, we know these engines, how they work, and what special maintenance is needed.
We have the proper diagnostic equipment to accurately diagnose the problem, rather than just throw parts at it until it’s fixed. This all results in better turnaround time and proper “fixed once, fixed right” repairs.
What is a light duty diesel engine?
A light-duty diesel vehicle (also known as ibd or itty bitty diesel) is generally a passenger vehicle with a diesel drivetrain. This could include anything from a small fuel-efficient sedan up to a full size pickup truck with a GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) of 10,000 pounds.
Light Duty Diesel repair is our speciality
We specialize in repairing the following light duty diesels and providing the following services:
- Ford, Medium Ford Powerstroke, Cummings (Ram/ Dodge), Duramax (GMC/Chevy)
- Air conditioning-compressors, condensers, evap cores
- Fuel systems-injection pumps, high pressure oil pumps, injectors
- Transmission-clutches, transfer cases
- Cooling systems-water pumps, thermostats, radiators, heater cores
- Engine repairs-head gaskets, timing belts, oil pans
- Engine-removal and installation
- Drive-ability-misfires, stalling, low power, poor fuel mileage
- Brakes-including Anti-lock system
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems